Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guncle- round two... or should I say three?

I cannot believe that it's been a year and a half since the twins were born and we are already about to welcome another baby. January is our due month and I am thinking the first couple of weeks is when he will arrive, if not before then.

I am planning on getting a "belly shot" soon. It's hard to find time for anything this go around... my days are spent chasing two 18 month olds. No complaints there. This is the BEST stage ever! They are so fun! My favorite part is still the twin talk. Nothing like it:) They entertain themselves very well and I spend a lot of the day trying to save my energy and not aggravate the pains of pregnancy.

Guncle will be here Monday and we are so excited for him to stay a while. I am kind of afraid he may want to leave early, when he realizes what he is in for around here!



Bet he didn't think he would be back a year later for another nugget!


Most people are asking how I will get around with 3 under 1.5? Well, I plan to use the Stroll- Air for the twins and carry the infant in a Sleepy Wrap. Yep, that is the plan... we shall see, but NO I will not be getting a triple stroller... OR a mini van, if you were wondering. 


I must add that this stroller has saved me in pregnancy. It's super light (hints the name) and compact. It has awesome storage (grocery:) space, Winter covers, AND the organizational accessories are amazing. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment